Avionics Single-Board Computer Turbine Engine Monitoring System
The Razorback-300 is an avionics single-board computer turbine engine monitoring system.
The Razorback-300 (RB-300) avionics single-board computer turbine engine monitoring system is an extremely compact and low-power, aerospace grade x86 compatible computer. Developed by Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), the RB-300 computes real-time engine parameters with simultaneous data capture. The RB-300 modernizes legacy aircraft systems while remaining compatible with previous generation support equipment.
- Form-fit function replacement for legacy avionics processor
- RS-422 and RS-232 interfaces
- Conduction cooled with wedge-locks
- Less than 4 W power consumption
- Environmental ruggedness:
- Temperature: -40 to 71°C operation
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Military shock and vibration survivability
Razorback-300 • avionics engine monitoring system • single-board computer • turbine engine monitoring • RB-300