Pulsation and Mechanical Analyses
Pictured is a skid FEA design. SwRI focuses on advanced techniques to make FEA cost effective, informative, and accurate.
Design services include validating designs before construction and correcting problems of existing field installations.
SwRI offers optimized pulsation and mechanical solutions for the best performance and lowest installed cost.
From pulsation control to skid finite element analysis (FEA) design and from field support to transient surge analysis, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) employs the most experienced and knowledgeable design team for your compressor station. SwRI has:
- Designed and analyzed more than 12,000 installations worldwide since 1955
- Optimized pulsation and mechanical solutions for best performance and lowest installed cost
- Field validated best-in-class analysis software for accurate API 618 analysis
- Advanced low-loss pulsation control technologies customized for your system
These design services are applicable to systems associated with the following machine types:
Testing, Evaluation, and Analyses
- API 618 pulsation and mechanical analysis
- Dynamic valve analysis
- Advanced pulsation control
- Mechanical piping review
- Mechanical FEA for compressor manifold design
- Skid analysis
- Large structures FEA
- On-site field vibration and performance testing
- Transient surge analysis
Field troubleshooting services can also be provided.
Contact us for more information about our compressor piping system design capabilities or how you can contract with SwR.
We can offer you the best approach for solving your compressor system or pump system analysis problem.