Chemistry & Chemical Engineering News Release Archives
For more information, contact Communications.
Please select the archived year you would like to view from the dropdown menu.
- Southwest Research Institute burning cleaner
- New pollution abatement system provides “greener” fire analysis and evaluation
[Wednesday, October 05, 2016]
- SwRI, UTSA invest in two new joint biomaterial research projects
- Biofilm, drug delivery projects receive $125,000 in funding
[Wednesday, July 06, 2016]
- Southwest Research Institute, Texas Biomedical Research Institute awarded $3.4 million contract for Ebola countermeasure
- Texas neighboring research organizations to collaborate on developing drug formulation for DTRA
[Wednesday, June 01, 2016]
For information about other newsworthy topics at SwRI, contact Deborah Deffenbaugh, Communications Department, Southwest Research Institute, P.O. Drawer 28510, San Antonio, Texas 78228-0510, Phone (210) 522-2046, Fax (210) 522-3547.▲ RETURN TO TOP