Intelligent Systems News Release Archives
For more information, contact Communications.
Please select the archived year you would like to view from the dropdown menu.
- SwRI’s Steve Dellenback receives SAE International Delco ITS Award
- Innovator recognized for exceptional work in Intelligent Transportation Systems
[Wednesday, April 05, 2017]
- Patented SwRI inkjet system can literally ink a jet
- Disruptive system enables robotic printing on large complex surfaces, including aircraft
[Tuesday, February 28, 2017]
- SwRI assisting Texas Automated Vehicle Proving Ground
- Lone Star State one of 10 designees by the U.S. Department of Transportation
[Tuesday, January 24, 2017]
For information about other newsworthy topics at SwRI, contact Deborah Deffenbaugh, Communications Department, Southwest Research Institute, P.O. Drawer 28510, San Antonio, Texas 78228-0510, Phone (210) 522-2046, Fax (210) 522-3547.▲ RETURN TO TOP